miércoles, 31 de agosto de 2011

Militza Narvaez Helping others with my experience will be one of my goals made ​​.. Soon I will be sharing with many people to achieve our objectives.!



Militza down  122 Lb in almost 2 years with great effort and sacrifice and not limit her self to stay there. On March 14, 2011 made ​​one of his dreams was to open a gym to work with obesity and guide people to lead healthy lives.     
For my pride she  is one of my best friends and I'm living this experience with her. Militza is an example that if you offer  something in life you do not look back. The weight is not what makes a person if inside you and your self-esteem, she lost weight through diet and exercise and not merely to eat, she knew that she had to put a little more effort when exercising.

Soon Militza Narvaez  interview.


Xoxo

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario