lunes, 5 de septiembre de 2011

Adele: ‘My weight has never been an issue, I’ve never hung out with the sort of horrible people who make it an issue’

September 5, 2011 in Celebrity Quotes by Versus
Adele: My weight has never been an issue, I’ve never hung out with the sort of horrible people who make it an issue | celebrity quotes
23 year-old Adele opened up tp Vogue Magazine about body image – here’s a part of the interview that might interest you:
While many young singers are obsessed with staying slim there is one star that makes no apology for her fuller figure. And in a revealing interview singing sensation Adele says she is happy just the way she is and her voluptuous shape has never been an issue.
Speaking to Vogue the 23-year-old who also posed for a series of stunning portraits said: ‘I enjoy being me; I always have done. I’ve seen people where it rules their lives, you know, who want to be thinner or have bigger boobs, and how it wears them down. And I just don’t want that in my life.’
And it seems the people she surrounds herself with ensure she maintains a positive self-image.
She explained: ‘It’s just never been an issue – at least, I’ve never hung out with the sort of horrible people who make it an issue. I have insecurities of course, but I don’t hang out with anyone who points them out to me.’
Adele, who was forced to cancel the first two dates of her U.K. tour yesterday because of a severe cold and chest infection, has also revealed why you won’t see her as the face of a brand anytime soon, no matter how high the offer is.
She told the magazine: ‘I don’t want to see me plastered everywhere,’ before adding, ‘If they offered me £10million, I’d be like f*** off. Besides if I was going to be the face of anything it should be the face of full-fat coke.’
See 2 shots from the magazine next!


Adele: My weight has never been an issue, I’ve never hung out with the sort of horrible people who make it an issue | celebrity quotes
Adele: My weight has never been an issue, I’ve never hung out with the sort of horrible people who make it an issue | celebrity quotes

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario