domingo, 27 de noviembre de 2011

Sunday Outfit



Ethnic shirt  from Torrid
Eva High-Waisted Skinny Jean   Torrid Denim 

Golden earrings handmade by artisans in Costa Rica

Gold and silver bracelet handmade by artisans in Costa Rica
Brown and Green Purse from Coach

Charlotte Russe Browns 
A super comfortable outfit, I live in a tropical Island and the  ethnic shirt is very cool and   the jeans are  very comfortable fit you curves. The Jewelry are from my last trip to Costa Rica is Hand made, the sandals are cute and simple for a comfy outfit to go see my nephew playing Basketball.

 Joan with red shorts


 Joan and his cousin Kenielo 

And this Cutie Pie is Naiye one of my fashionista niece.


I have fun with them in the court with team moms screaming like crazy. <3


Stay healthy & beautiful.....


Xoxo




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario