martes, 14 de abril de 2015

Easter OOTD

 I've never tried one Jumpsuit because I 


thought I would not look  good on ME  even


 though I loved how they looked at other 


people, but I dared and think I want more 


of them look spectacular.






Confidence will always be your best ally so never doubt you're beautiful.

  • Jumpsuit    @forever21
  • Denim Jacket  @torrid
  • Sandals @Pashasandls
  • Jewerly @swatch
  • Make up all @NYXcosmetics
  • Hair Color Innvation #11/01 Ash Natural very light blond  
  • http://www.bbcos.it/it/



Disclaimer: 



These products have not been 

promoted by any of the companies,


have been  purchased by me with my money 


so that I can show quality products and 


affordable.


I hope you like it as me
Stay healthy and beautiful
Curvilicious Fashionista
Dary Lee Lander


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario