sábado, 4 de febrero de 2012

I won the Style Package !

A month ago I found Aesthetic Design Style House in FB and when I began to see their things remain impressed with so many beautiful things they have. Win the Style Package only answering this question Who / What inspires you to be a better person? and my answer was "Finishing my degree in 2003 inspires me to be a better person to show my nieces and my nephew That if you want to live well You have to study hard and work hard. And in 2010 I Become a Beauty Queen and Plus start to modeling is a dream come true. "And helping to spread the word.


These were their awesome gifts.

From ERAS by ADSH



Hand Bag Small Green/White Tweed Wristlete


Vintage Jewelry



A gorgeous Long Pearl Beaded Necklace



From ShaSAm3 Collection



18' Leather and Denim Earrings - for the daring. 



Thank you so much Julia Rutland Designer/Owner Aesthetic Design Style House.
Address : Circle City Isdustrial Complex
1125 Brookside Ave.
Indianapolis, Indiana 46202
Office 317.721.1633
julia@aestheticdesingstyle.com
aestheticdesingstyle.com
aestheticdesingstyle.blogspot.com

 ShaSAm3
Direct. 317.721.7008
Mobile. 317.397.9457
shasam3@gmail.com
www.wix.com/shasam3/shasam3


Stay Healthy and Beautiful
Xoxo

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario