domingo, 1 de enero de 2012

My favorite Make up Removers.

L'BEL

Paris

Essential Makeup Remover Lotion

Moisturizing Eye and Face Makeup Remover Lotion

This effective biphasic formula removes makeup and the smallest traces of impurities with gentle ingredients that hydrate the skin and helps keep it properly oxygenated while you sleep.

Biphasic Liquid Texture: includes an oil-based formula to remove long-lasting or waterproof makeup, and a water-based formula to remove dirt from the skin, leaving it silky smooth without any oil residue.
 
  • I use medicated contact lenses and remove my eye makeup was a little uncomfortable because  always stayed residues of the mascara and I did not like. When I started using this makeup remover I liked very much has an oil base that will not irritate the eyes . . By far the BEST makeup remover I have EVER came across. No rubbing needed, gentle on the eyes, and leaves skin smooth and soft. Takes off waterproof mascara, eye shadow, and eye liner in one easy sweep! Definitely a MUST BUY!!

 

ESTEE LAUDER

Take It Away

Total Makeup Remover


Quickly and gently removes all makeup, even long-wear or waterproof formulas.
Unique water-based creme-gel refreshes you with a crisp herbal citrus scent.
Rinses away easily and leaves skin feeling soft and smooth with no greasy afterfeel or oily residue.

  • I love how this makeup removers live my skin  after I  use it, leaves me the feeling baby's bottom and I love it. I do not leave any residue on the  makeup.
     It gives a completely clean and fresh feeling after use. Highly recommend it to all ladies. I have previously used cold cream to get my make up off before I wash my face. Way too messy. (Then, I have to get the grease off my face.) This stuff is light, not greasy, but doesn't leave my skin dry. It effectively gets off the makeup so that I can use my cleansers/scrubs. Smells nice. I have sensitive skin, but so far this has not bothered my skin. Good product.
     
     
    Stay Healthy and Beautiful 
    Xoxo

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario